Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 250

Dear Father God, thank You that You help me to live intentionally, particularly when it comes to what I read, watch and listen to on a consistent basis. Thank You that You guide me to allow into my soul only those words, sounds and images that support who You want me to become. I praise You for guarding the door of my heart and for keeping me from becoming careless about the inputs of each day and the effect my environment can have on my potential. Thank You that You give me discernment that shows me if I have any current exposures that are not pleasing to You and that You lead me to make changes so I can experience Your presence in a deeper and fuller way. I bless You that You inspire me, hour by hour, to fill my mind with everything good and that You remind me that everything counts as what I sow, sooner or later I will certainly reap. In Jesus' Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment