Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 258

Thank You Lord for reviving us again that Your people may rejoice in You. Thank You for showing us Your unfailing love, O LORD, and granting us Your salvation. Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other in You. Your faithfulness springs forth from the earth,and Your righteousness looks down from heaven. Thank You that You indeed give what is good. You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to You. All the nations You have made will come and worship before You, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name. For You are great and do marvelous deeds and You alone are God. I bless You for teaching me Your way, O LORD, and I will walk in Your truth. Thank You for giving me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name. I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart. I will glorify Your name forever. For great is Your love toward me for You have delivered me from the depths of the grave. For You, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. Thank You, O LORD, for You have helped me and comforted me all the days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment