Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 257

Heavenly Father, I put on Your armour with gratitude and praise. You have provided all I need to stand in victory against the evil one.
I confidently take the belt of truth. Thank You that deception cannot stand against the bold use of truth.
Thank You for the breastplate of righteousness which is mine by faith in Jesus Christ and all evil must retreat before the righteousness of God.
Thank You for Your provision of the solid rock of peace which is mine through justification and Your peace touches my emotions through prayer.
I bless You for the shield of faith which I lift up daily against all the blazing missiles sent at me.
I recognize that my mind is a particular target of deception and lies. Thank You that I can cover my mind with the powerful helmet of salvation.
With joy, I lift the sword of the Spirit which is Your Word. Daily I choose to live in its truth and power. Thank You that You enable me to confess and use Your rhema Word to defend myself and also to wield this sword to defeat evil.
Finally, I thank You that You help me to keep this armour well oiled with prayer and praise. In Jesus' Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment