Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 261

Praise the Lord! It has been a year since I started this journal of praise and gratitude. Lord, You are good and I praise You!
Thank You Lord that I dwell in the shelter of the Most High and rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "You are my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Surely You have saved me from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. Thank You that You cover me with Your feathers, and under Your wings I find refuge. Thank You that Your faithfulness is my shield and rampart. I will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but it will not come near me. Thank You that You have commanded Your angels concerning me, to guard me in all my ways. I called upon You, and You have answered me. Thank You that You are with me in trouble and have delivered me and honoured me. Thank You that with long life You will satisfy me and show me Your salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment