Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 249

I praise You Heavenly Father for being everything I need. Thank You for loving me perfectly. Thank You that You fill me with the light of Your presence and You put Your healing hand where I need it most. I bless You for revealing errors in my thinking that prevent me from experiencing life the way You intended. Thank You that You alert me to the truth of Your Word in all situations particularly in the midst of negative distortions and exaggerations. I am glad that You remind me to focus on the big picture and what's really important especially in my most cherished relationships. Thank You that You fill my heart with compassion for the trouble, pain and anguish that rule over the lives of so many people; yet You keep me relaxed and secure in Your love so that I don't over-react to the conditioned negativity of others. I rejoice that Your will does not include unproductive negative emotions. How great that is! Thank You for giving me power, love and a sound mind so that I may live with joy all the days of my life. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment