Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 251

Thank You Father God that I am a son of the Most High. For all the nations are Your inheritance and You alone are the Most High over all the earth. How lovely is Your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for Your courts O LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out to You the living God. O LORD Almighty, You are my King and my God. Thank You that You bless those who dwell in Your house and they are ever praising You. Blessed are those whose strength is in You, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Thank You that I go from strength to strength. Better is one day in Your courts than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Thank You that You are my sun and shield and You bestow favour and honour to me. Thank You that no good thing do You withhold from those whose walk is blameless. O LORD Almighty, thank You that You bless the man who trusts in You.




No comments:

Post a Comment