Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 247

Thank You Lord for speaking loudly to me and revealing all limiting images in my mind. Thank You that You replace them with pictures that glorify You and accurately represent my full potential. I praise You for upgrading my opinion of myself and my vision for the future so I never feel the need to protect and preserve the best. Thank You that You show me how to be a faithful steward of my one and only opportunity to magnify the greatness You have placed within me by testifying and showing Your presence in my life to others in need. I bless You for leading me away from complacency and any temptation to settle for less than what You know is my absolute best. How awesome it is that You know everything about me and love me anyway! Thank You that as I accept and experience Your grace and mercy, You help me to grasp the depth and perfection of Your love as demonstrated by Your sacrifice for me at the Cross. Thank You for restoring me this day and making me whole and complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment