Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 248

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the adventure of faith in my life and for being with me every step along the way. I praise You for keeping my mind from dwelling on what's wrong with people and situations and instead, helping me to focus on what's right, excellent and worthy of praise. Thank You for showing me how to affirm Your power so that I don't think negatively about my problems but to speak to them in faith that they are removed or resolved through Your Name. I bless You for inspiring me to interpret the conditions I face in such a way that I remain constantly empowered to improve them and establish Your Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. I praise You for giving me dominion over my thought life and consequently over the quality of my emotions. Thank You for protecting me from acting on feelings that are inconsistent with Your Word. I know that obedience to Your principles is the only true path to emotional health, vitality and abundant joy. Just as figs do not come thorn bushes, I know that positive circumstances do not come from negative thoughts. Thank You that You teach me how to act in a manner consistent with uncontainable joy. I bless You that You grant me the courage to act the way I would act if You were physically in my presence encouraging me. Thank You for Your Wonderful Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment