Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 246

Dear Heavenly Father God, I praise You for my uniqueness. You have not put another person in the world who is exactly like me. Thank You that You are changing me to be the masterpiece that You originally created me to be. Thank You for making me in Your likeness. Thank You that You are helping me to see myself today with as much significance as You see me. Thank You that You remind me to keep my focus ahead of me rather than behind me. Thank You that You protect me from over-identifying with my blunders and under-identifying with my victories. Thank You that You are disrupting and dissolving any stale, destructive self-talk from the past that I may still be embracing. I praise You for granting me the courage to push beyond previous boundaries in all areas of my life and that You remind me that my peak moments are just glimpses of the enormous potential You have blessed me with. Thank You for giving me permission to live life to the fullest! In Jesus' Name, amen and amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment