Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 245

Thank You Heavenly Father for new beginnings. Thank You that You infuse me today and every day with a fresh dose of Your Holy Spirit and fill me with thoughts that strengthen my character and cause me to grow fully into the image You intended for me when You brought me into this world. Thank You that You help me preoccupy my mind with thoughts of You; thoughts that are pure, true, lovely and worthy of praise. Thank You that You heighten my awareness so that my thinking does not unconsciously drift into the negative, limiting, counterproductive and destructive patterns that ensnare so many. Thank You that You protect me from the temptation to complain, condemn or concentrate on what's wrong with things. Instead, You elevate my thinking and You open my eyes so that I see Your presence in all situations. I appreciate the abundance that surrounds me and activate the joy that is deposited within me through the Holy Spirit. Thank You very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment