Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 217

Thank You Lord that as I trust in You and do good, You make me dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. As I delight myself in You, You will give me the desires of my heart. As I commit my way to You and trust in You, You will make my righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of my cause like the noonday sun. I will be still before You and wait patiently for You. You delight in a man's way and makes his steps firm. Though he stumble, he will not fall, for You uphold him with Your hand. I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. Thank You that my children are blessed. For You love the just and will not forsake Your faithful ones. They will be protected forever. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment