Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 214

I will extol You LORD at all times and Your praise will always be on my lips. My soul will boast in You. I sought You LORD, and You answered me. You delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to You are radiant. Their faces are never covered with shame. The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear You, and You deliver them. I have tasted and saw that You are good. How blessed is the man who takes refuge in You! For those who fear You lack nothing. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek You lack no good thing. Keep my tongue from evil and my lips from speaking lies. I will turn from evil and do good. I will seek peace and pursue it. You redeem Your servants. I will not be condemned for I take refuge in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment