Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 285

I love You LORD, for You heard my voice. You heard my cry for mercy. Because You turned Your ear to me, I will call on You as long as I live. I called on Your name: "O LORD, save me!" You are gracious and righteous. You are full of compassion. You protect the simple-hearted. When I was in great need, You saved me. Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to me. For You, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before You in the land of the living. I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on Your name. I will sacrifice a thank offering to You. Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol Him, all you peoples. For great is Your love toward us, and Your faithfulness endures forever. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment